Stacking the Shelves #239 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library: 
Stillhouse Lake (Stillhouse Lake, #1)

From publishers: 

The RavenousIf There's No Tomorrow

Thank you Harlequin Teen for the ARC's! 


The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Sunday 10/08/2017: Stacking the Shelves #238 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Monday 10/09/17: Magnus Chase and the gods of Asgard: The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan
Tuesday 10/10/17: Top 10 Books with Fall Covers/Themes! 
Wednesday 10/11/17: Waiting on Wednesday: Finding Yvonne by Brandy Colbert
Friday 10/13/17: Book Blogger Hop: Favorite Thriller Authors
 Saturday 10/14/17:  No Post (I had a bit of blogger burn-out this past week. I was exhausted from working and school and I just didn't feel like blogging or reading. I will be better next week! Promise!) 

Me on Instagram

We did a Fall Apple Harvest storytime theme this past week and we made caramel apples for the craft. There was one girl who loves Disney princesses who kept saying "No caramel Mommy, ITS A POISON APPLE." Can we guess which Disney princess is her favorite lmaooooo 


This was me when I finished making my paper plate, paper bowl, and tulle hat for the craft.... I just couldn't NOT take a picture after making it lolol 


The bottom one is really blurred because it has the face of my babies. I'm not supposed to use pics of them on my personal IG so that's all I could do. 

What went on at your blog?
What exciting books/bookish things did you get? 
Tell me in the comments! 




Labels: