Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning to Start but Haven't!!!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning to Start but Haven't!!!

My problem isn't really with STARTING series, it's more finishing them. Although I could come up with 10, there's WAYYYYYY more that I just haven't finished for whatever reason. 

Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)
Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity, #1)Nemesis (Nemesis #1)
The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1)The Abyss Surrounds Us (The Abyss Surrounds Us, #1)
Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King, #1)Frostblood (Frostblood Saga, #1)

Have you read any of these series?! 

Labels: